Sunday 15 January 2012

Barcelona, Spain

I left Avignon on a morning train bound to Barcelona. The air was very crisp when I left Hotel Danieli with the streets having a frost sheen on them. The previous night when I had been out it had been chilly.

During the first part of train journey the sun was shining and the sky was blue. There was a low lying fog with the sun shining throught it and the fields were white with frost. A lovely morning, this was a very pretty sight to see. Along the way castles were seen in this part of France, very different looking than the ones in Germany.


Before the border was large areas of marshy land. Taking a look I noticed flocks of  birds, tall pink birds, flamingos. Unfortunately my camera zoom could only get this photo.





























No comments:

Post a Comment