Saturday 28 January 2012

Tarifa, Spain

I arrived in Tarifa, Spain with the plan to catch a morning ferry to Morocco Africa. The weather was extremly warm, with the sun shining and blue skies.  After a short look around I decided to spend a night or two. The beach was not only beautiful but went on for miles and miles! I found the most adorable hotel and checked in.  Then heading for the beach, Playa los conches I snapped many photos!



Playa de Los Lances














At the beach I met a woman from Dublin who told me there was a castle to visit, Castillo de Guzman.











Lovely wide pedestrian area near old town













My plan had been to take a long walk on the beach the following day as I had today. However the weather turned, the next day ended up being very cloudy, windy and so different. I did go for a walk along the beach, just not as long as the day before. Later it started raining so I headed to a cafe. In the evening it rained nonstop for some time. I was glad that I had enjoyed the beach and did my sightseeing while the weather was so beautiful!  I loved my short time spent here in Tarifa, such a pretty place! My next destination was via ferry tomorrow, to Chefchaouen Morocco.

No comments:

Post a Comment